Thursday, February 9, 2012

Show Your Stripes


Looking through my wardrobe, it's safe to say that I have a slight obsession with stripes. My abundant collection of striped staples ranges from t-shirts to sweaters in navys, reds, and blacks. But as of late, I have been pretty bored with the neutrality of my stripe-heavy wardrobe. While my first instinct would be to go stopping for a few new tops to add to the mix, I decided the more creative, frugal option would be to seek out some bright accessories to add pops of color to my daily look. By pairing one of my favorite striped shirts with some electric-hued accessories, jeans, and necklaces, I plan on piecing together some great looks for the Spring months to come.


Saint James shirt- $75
The perfect striped shirt is one of those pieces from which you can build many different types of outfits. This Fall, I purchased a black and white striped shirt from Saint James which has proved to be my go-to shirt for many outfits (Sidenote: while this shirt is a little on the pricey side, the amount of times that you will most likely wear it is well worth the $75 price tag!).

1. Forever 21 - $8.80
2. Kate Spade - $75
3. Old Navy - $15

1. Blue Essence c/o Nordstrom - $88
2. J. Crew - $108
3. Sold Denim - $108

1. Forever 21 - $8.80
2. Modcloth - $50
3. Bauble Bar - $58
4. Bauble Bar - $30
- by Natalie -

No comments:

Post a Comment